Bring the wow factor to your hot drinks menu and grow your margin with this delicious luxury hot chocolate from Cadbury.
Made using the UK's number one hot chocolate powder, and a handful of popular confectionery items, anybody can quickly and easily create this decadent hot beverage.
Here's how to make the hot chocolate:
• 2 tsp (12 gram) - Cadbury Drinking Chocolate
• 150ml Semi Skimmed Milk
• 2-3 tbsp (10grams) of Spray Cream
• 1 bar Cadbury Crunchie
• 2 Cadbury Fingers
• 10 grams Sweet Popcorn
• 20g Caramel Topping Sauce
1. Place 2 tsp of Cadbury Drinking Hot Chocolate into a suitable mug
2. Pour cold semi skimmed milk into a metal pitcher, and steam to approx. 60˚C. (Please note: this should increase the 150ml of milk to around 200ml once steamed)
3. Pour the milk into the 200ml mug/ glass and stir well.
4. Top with squirty cream
5. Sprinkle with broken Crunchie pieces and popcorn
6. Dress with caramel sauce
7. To finish add 2 Cadbury Fingers into the squirty cream
Shop the full Cadbury range here:
Estimated calories per serve: 406.9
estimated gross margin per serve: 74.9%